We’ve got something fun happening at Garden Up Green. This project will inspire doing more for everyone establishing their own Startle Garden. From June 1st – September 1st, 2017 there’s an opportunity to share your Startle Garden here at Garden Up Green and with the world!
The Startle Garden Challenge
I’m putting together a Startle Garden Challenge that will allow participants the opportunity to have their garden featured here on the blog. The winners of this challenge will have their garden featured in my new book. This book I’m writing takes the best of the Startle Garden concept and applies it to everyone seeking to be more self-sufficient, you’re going to love it.
Perks for Participating
- Book Discounts for Subscribers begin now through May 15th – Discount Offer is available in our Friday email.
- Participants share their Garden Space with Carole via email.
- The 1st of each Summer Month (June – Sept.) I’ll share your garden in a feature blog post.
- Readers who comment in each post will help decide the winning Startle Garden of each feature blog post.
- The winner of each post will be announced in our Monthly Newsletter and featured in my new book scheduled to publish later in 2017.
- There will be 4 winners total.
- Purchase the Startle Garden book and create a space as directed from the workbook.
- Email 2 high resolution images of your Startle Garden – Due dates are below.
- Email should include your name and state.
- Write a short paragraph about your Startle Garden journey that can be included in the post. (optional)
- Disclaimer: By sending in your entry/photo you agree to have it used on this blog and the new book without restrictions.
Featured Post Due Dates
- June 1st, 2017 – Due date to enter May 18, 2017
- July 1st, 2017 – Due date to enter June 17, 2017
- August 1st, 2017 – Due date to enter July 17, 2017
- September 1st, 2017 – Due date to enter August 17, 2017
Additional Challenge Information
- Email for Carole – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe Here for Discount and challenge reminder details
This fun journey will allow everyone to be inspired and share a peak at some amazing gardens. If this challenge exceeds expectations and I may have to do more than one post a month so everyone gets a chance to be featured. Let’s get rolling – who’s up for the Startle Garden challenge?