Tiny House Walk Through

Tiny House Walk Through

This cute little Tiny house is almost ready for someone to call home.  There’s a few things left to complete outside, like add a deck, fence and other basics which we hope to have done by the end of November.

Today I decided to share the interior of house number one, our walk through will be quick so I included a video that tells some of the behind the scenes activity. Quail Grove is moving forward and we’re finding we work even faster once the temperatures drop.

Tiny House Kitchen

Tiny Kitchen and Living Space

From the front door entrance, you walk into a nice open floor plan which is the living and kitchen area.  I love this because it’s nice and wide and even offers a full fridge.  There’s plenty of cupboard space and room for a table and chair set.  The cook top and microwave are placed to the right so it’s not the center of attention which is also nice.

I really like the colors in this house, natural, simple and they go with everything.

Tiny Bedroom and Bathroom

The tiny bedroom is awesome and full of storage.  This is something many tiny house builders overlook and I’m not sure why.

I’m all about downsizing and living with less but sometimes when it comes to clothing it’s difficult to pare down 10 or 15 outfits, especially when temperatures are always fluctuating.  I think sometimes clothing is the hardest thing to deplete and I found the easiest way is to allow yourself a set number of hangers.

Can you guess how many hangers I have in my closet?

Tiny House Bedroom and Bathroom

Lots of Storage

In this bedroom there is a tall standing closet to the left and a sitting cupboard to the right.  The station in the middle is set up for a flat screen TV but you could also expand shelving options in that space.  I would have preferred to see 2 tall closets but when we purchased this house off the lot things were already built in place.

The opposite side of the bedroom offers plenty of room for a queen size bed, room to walk around and feel comfortable.  I’ve never felt cramped in this house and I’ve walked through furnished and empty examples.  The key is everything is simple, easy to update if desired and feels cozy.

The bathroom is another nice perk because it comes with a full shower, traditional toilet and a nice sink with vanity.  There’s even additional closet space at the far end where you can place a washer and dryer or use for additional storage.

Tiny House Bathroom

A Full Shower Too

Check out that full shower, there is no compromise when it comes to this Tiny House bathroom, basic yes but a nice standing shower is something very few tiny builders offer.

It’s definitely possible to live a comfortable life in a Tiny house you just have to get your house from the right supplier. Hope you enjoyed and until next time, I’m staying cozy in our RV and looking forward to the day we move in our Tiny house.  We finally decided we would turn our shed into our house.

Tiny House Walk Through at Quail Grove

Hi Carole,

Love this tiny house. It really looks like it has everything you need without compromising too much.

Thanks again for sharing your journey and reminding me to be thankful and grateful for all the wonderful things in my life and for inspiring people like you.

You are so sweet Patti and thank you. This was the style we were going to choose for us because I felt it didn’t skip anything. Then we had that shed delivered and I told Robert I really wanted to do our own. Something about that shed I just love and the day it was delivered excitement filled my heart. It’s already a space where memories are circulating and I’d like to keep growing that. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

2. Cheryl says:

I absolutely LOVE your heart and vision and what you are doing, Carole! Loved seeing the tiny house and watching the update. I know God has amazing things in store for you and Robert and all of the people whose lives you will touch and enrich at this amazing place you are creating! I really like the house you featured…would just have to have some changes in our situation….must have a full size stove with oven (I LOVE that it has a full size refrig.) and a full upstairs area for our son. I am always on the lookout for a full size upstairs in a tiny house…not just an open, partial loft, but a full size upstairs where he will have plenty of space of his own. It would also have to have regular stairs, not a ladder, for access. I have searched and searched online, and I think when we are ready to make this transition, we will probably have to have our home custom-built to accommodate what we need. God bless you and prosper your efforts and continue to make your dreams come true, my friend!! So happy to visit with you today. 🙂

Thank you Cheryl. This is a fun tiny house simple and sweet. A stove could be added in a breeze but I have to tell you I recently got this Nuwave oven thing and I love it. I’m trying to simplify how I cook as well and this thing is perfect for us. I also agree with you about the staircase thing, I’ve watched those shows with the ladders and I just shake my head. Sometimes you can get a custom shed already built and just finish the interior how you like. We’re going to do that with the shed we purchased last month because I just love it and it already reminds me of home. We’re using it for tool storage and office space now so the RV will continue to home for now. I do feel God working through us, we’re accomplishing so much in a short period of time and it’s his strength that continues to keep us moving forward. It’s really awesome. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. -Carole

3. Jennifer says:

Thanks for sharing your house, Carole. It’s incredibly spacious and houses always feel bigger, too, when they have furniture. I love your vision and I’m happy you’re making it come true! –Jennifer

Hey Jennifer, How are you? Glad you enjoyed, it’s a fun little house and I can hardly wait to get started on ours. Thinking in the summer when it’s to hot to work outside.

You are so adorable. I love that you are sharing your intentions with everyone. I know it will all work out beyond your expectations, because your heart is focused on doing good. Continued blessings, daisy

You are so sweet, A focused heart – love that… Enjoy a great weekend!

Hey Carole,
    Great post and your video really adds to the entire experience. I am so very happy for you and the energy that is driving you!
    Exciting!

Thank you – it’s been fun but it seems like we’ve been out here longer have to remind myself that we’ve only been living on the land for about a month. Hope you enjoy a great weekend.

6. mickie mclaughlin says:

Oh Carole you are always so inspiring. Love this tiny house, and, yes, you are correct it has just about everything for one person. I would like larger window though so I could see outside from the living room…. Light is so important to me so maybe a sky light….. What is the price range for this little house? Cannot wait to see what will be coming next….you and your hubby are amazing and blessed.

Larger windows I agree but we are adding a deck to the front and because it’s pretty nice out here about 9 months out of the year I’m going to guess most folks will be outdoors enjoying all the wonderful.Lighting is wonderful and I was surprised at how much actually shines inside this house.The front view and opposite side of the house have windows, there were to many shadows when I was taking images so that’s why I took pictures from the back side. Hope you have a great weekend and thank your encouragement. It’s brisk here today so I’m trying to work fast…

This is really exciting and I’m glad to see pictures and hear more about your plans. It’s amazing to me how quickly things are moving along for you and I attribute that to lots of blessings and a determined attitude. Thank you for sharing and giving us a front row seat as you continue to build and watch the dream become a reality. It’s such fun to watch.

Thank you Karen – so I love to hear that we’re moving along because there are days when I think we’re behind schedule and then I remember it’s only been a couple months since we even sold the farm. Dreams are a good thing and I agree fun to watch them unfold. Have a Great weekend!

8. Charlene Dryman says:

Are ya’ll planning on renting out different houses and people can grow their own garden?

No rentals – we’re offering affordable housing on an acre. Where you can grow and do many awesome things.

9. j erickson says:

I’m glad to see that was the back side because like others I love the natural light.
    Amazing there is so much room I might even be able to do that when I get OLD.
    Keep up the good work, and dont forget to take time to rest.
    love you mom

Well if you could get rid of more stuff y’all could live in it now. It’s pretty cozy and it will have a deck out front. Yes we rest…. Robert says we’ll get all the rest we need when we stop breathing… LOL It’s all good and we’re enjoying every day. Very Blessed.

10. Penny says:

Wow, the tiny house is Great, I so look forward to your emails coming my way. Keep up the Wonderful work, your video was great, you can hear your passion for Quail Gove just oozing out of you, and that is so inspiring. As I live in Australia, and will never get to visit your Amazing work, I love getting to read, and see your photos to what your achieving. As I am working on renovating my own slice of paradise at the moment, it is nice to stop and see your hard work coming to life too.
    Keep up the wonderful work 😊 You and Robert are truely Amazing Wonderful people to do this for the love of nature, and for other people to live and enjoy it too.

Penny what a sweet comment. We’ve been outside working all weekend, well most of it and when I logged in to see this comment it made us both smile. Would love to see your progress on your slice of heaven I bet it looks amazing. I’m going to try and do more video and perhaps I’ll grab Robert so y’all can meet him.

11. n Nikki Darling says:

As a Designer I love watching new ideas and situations…There are so many ideas when I watch you that are awesome …The fact that you have a infectious personality helps …Grab Robert indeed…Just a Hello and a Thank You from me.
    Niki