Back in January I found myself going through scrap booking paper. I had a lot so I decided to make some wall art and later extended the idea to this Valentines card.
This was a fun simple project that really came together in just a matter of minutes.
If you scrap book or make cards then you probably have most of the supplies around the house, if not you can always improvise or make a trip to the craft store.
- Tacky Glue – Dries clear -what a blessing!
- String, can be any kind, I used packing string; yarn would also work
- Scrapbook paper
- Blank card and envelope
Creating a Design
Cutting the Paper
- Cut pretty paper into small pieces, they can be any shape you prefer.
- Add each piece to the card with glue one at a time until the card is completely covered.
- This can be time consuming so you might want to sit down while you’re creating.
- Once the card is finished let it air dry lying flat open.
The fun part of this project is to pick the person who’s going to receive it. My husband was the receiver of this card and he loved it. Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!