The Best Rose Bush Conditions
- 6 hours of direct sunshine every day.
- They should be planted in moist, well fertilized soil that has good drainage.
- Provide plenty of space for growth – Roses need as width and height.
Best Planting Locations
- Front and sides of your home.
- Around the base of a shade tree.
- The curb near the driveway or sidewalk.
- Circular centered garden spaces.
- Trailing up a gazebo setting.
- Along a fence line.
If you want to plant miniature roses they can be enjoyed in window boxes or container pots.
All Roses are a great addition to your yard and will bring you years of enjoyment. Find that right placement where you live and add this beauty to your environment.