I couldn’t wait to use these fabric swatches on this chicken feeder container. You might remember last month I made this project, Summer Clay pots with beads.
Well I still have fabric to use up and this feeder planer needed an update.
This planter is easy to make and can be implemented with just about any type of container so don’t worry if you don’t have a feeder lying around.
- One Hoffman Sweet Tea Pack fabric swatches
- Craft glue
- Make sure the container you choose is clean on the outside; this will allow fabric application a breeze.
- I used all the blue swatches in this pack by adding glue dots on the dull side of each piece.
- After that I added each one placed on top of the other in the shape of a triangle.
- Repeat the process until you make it all the way around the container.
- You could also use outdoor Mod Podge glue to attach swatches to the container.
- Once the swatches are added just add a little ribbon, tie it off in a bow and you’re done!
Once the planter was finished I placed it on my recent bench makeover near the front entry, this space is looking pretty spiffy. This simple planter really adds a level of fun to the great outdoors.