This Mobile Chicken Coop was designed by Carole and Featured in Backyard Poultry Magazine Spring 2017. It’s the perfect addition to any homestead or garden space and now the building plans available to make your own. This 6 page PDF offers step by step instruction with more photos.
This chicken coop will house up to 10 -14 chickens and is easy to modify.
Chicken Coop Features
- Built with Pine Wood
- Stenciling is optional – or we can even personalize your own words.
- Chicken coop measures 7 ft. x 3 ft. including nesting box.
- House up to 10 – 14 chickens comfortably.
- Offers Easy Cleaning and Less grass destruction.
- No ongoing wood shaving expense.
- Droppings fertilize the pasture.
- Helps establish a healthy independent flock.
Printables are an extension of the Make your own Homestead Book; don’t forget to check out the rest of our inventory as it’s always growing.
Important Download Details >> Receive printable in customer checkout at Order Received, click the purple button or buttons on the right side of the invoice and your printables will automatically download.