Site Terms, Disclaimer & Private Policy
Garden Up Green is a personal blog, owned, written and edited by Carole West.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable to United State laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- All Content and Shop Products found on Garden Up Green is copyrighted and may not be reused or reprinted without permission from the owner. You’re welcome to share and link to a photo or article you’ve referenced in your own post or social media outlets. Without this attribution, Garden Up Green material and photos may not be published, copied or reprinted without written consent. All content here is shared for informational or enjoyment purposes, Garden Up Green or anyone associated with this site shall not be held liable for any damages incurred through the use of information provided. Products purchased in the shop are final at the time of checkout and not returnable.
- The Materials on Garden Up Green are provided “as is” Garden Up Green makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Garden Up Green does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, results, or reliability of materials used on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to linked materials.
- Links: Garden Up Green has not reviewed all sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Garden Up Green of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Compensation is received through our website shop and affiliate links.
- Affiliate Accounts Garden Up Green/ Carole West is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. This means if you make a purchase after clicking a blog post affiliate link, there’s no additional cost to you, but I will earn a small commission. Affiliate compensation partnerships include Amazon, Cutting Edge Stencils and Dixie Belle Paint.
2. Affiliate Details and Opinions
- Garden Up Green abides by word of mouth marketing standards, Carole believes in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
- Any products or links shared within content outside of written resources may receive affiliate compensation.
- Those links will be announced or clearly stated if compensation is affiliated within that post or newsletter.
- The view and opinions expressed at Garden Up Green are Carole’s own.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Carole is not responsible for the actions of others, this includes companies outside of Garden Up Green.
- If you purchase through a link at Garden Up Green, you must take action with that company to resolve any issues.
- Garden Up Green respects the privacy of their readers, we will never sell your contact information to another company or place you on a spam list. I will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, I may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: I may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, submitting a contact form or making a shop purchase.
- Publicly Visible Information, if you leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible. Your email address will never be available publicly. At your option, you may link to your website.
Services We Use:
- Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Godaddy – For Web Hosting – they houses my word press site, domain name, email.
- Mailerlite – This service is used for gathering subscribers and delivery of newsletters. Your first name and email address are stored for purposes of delivering communication. You can opt out of this newsletter at any time by clicking Unsubscribe.
- WooCommerce/Paypal – This service is for our online shop, allows customers to check out using Paypal. These services are connected and will send me your name, address and email only so you can receive your purchase. Products through this service are only sold and delivered in the United States.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions regarding Garden Up Greens Terms, please feel free to contact Carole here or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated October 20, 2019